The creation of innovative and highly technical working spaces for individuals and small start-up IT companies.
This project saw Concept as the principle contractor tasked with creating innovative, highly technical working spaces for individuals and small start-up IT Companies. The available space was to include office spaces and meeting rooms, along with associated services, welfare facilities and furniture.
- Fire protection to existing structural steelwork
- Metal studwork partitioning with associated internal doors and glazed screens
- Suspended ceilings, floor finishes and a combination of painting to walls and wall lining systems
- Fittings included fixed and loose furniture, two kitchenette areas, bespoke benching, desk and meeting pods
- Heating and cooling were provided by ceiling mounted cassette units
- Extract ventilation were provided to W.C and kitchen areas
- Client: Southampton City Council
- Construction Year: 2019
- Location: Southampton, United Kingdom
- Duration: 6 Months
- Category: Local Authority & Govenment